Thursday, October 21, 2010

Life in Florida!


TJ and Kalin having fun at the pool.



Isn't she beautiful! Our little Lyla is just relaxing by the pool with Mom while the boys are swimming. So I'm working on updating our blog. It's about time! Well we are enjoying life in Florida. TJ is staying busy as a head trainer at a High School and working on his master's degree at the University of Florida. I'm working full time as an RN on a medsurg floor. Kalin is 2years old and Lyla is almost 7 months old! I'll be posting more pictures soon!



10 comments:

Bateman Family said...

oh my gosh Sunshine! Your kids are darling! I was so excited to see your new pictures after about a year of seeing none! :) Keep them coming so we can keep in touch better and more often! Such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Sunshine! It's about time! Lyla is getting so big already! Your kids are so cute!

Tonja Lee said...

SUNSHINE! Your family is so perfect! I love seeing pictures! Lyla is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

yay! LOVE the family picture! It looks amazing..and so do you guys! Glad to hear you are all doing well! I got your message the other day, thanks for the birthday wish :)

Westphal Family said...

Your little girl is so adorable (so is your little guy).

Holli & Chris said...

Oh my gosh an update. Good thing I'm at work because I think I may have just had a heart attack!!! I'm so glad to hear y'all are doing good! Your baby is GORGEOUS!! Good Job! Miss U!

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, your little girl is so cute! And I do hope to see more pics soon!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I am so excited you posted! I posted a few pics of your kids from the beach on my blog, so feel free to copy any you like. I love the picture you posted of Lyla. It looks professional. Your family picture is so cute too. Can't wait to see more!!

The Waltz's said...

Seriously!! You guys are such a good looking family! Must be all that sun! Glad life in FL is fun, but we miss you!!! We'll come visit ;) ha ha....all 6 of us. You've got room right?!

April and Matthew said...

Adorable! I want to see more :)